Never Miss Another Important Document with DADO’s Smart Links Beta
The information in construction documents is all interconnected. DADO’s Smart Links Beta automatically connects related information, so you don’t have to.
How Our Customers Use Smart Links Beta
- Uncover a related RFI from a plan.
- See new change orders come in for equipment from a drawing.
- Quickly navigate across documents and filter on important documents
What’s in the Beta
Current Version Includes
- Important Documents – highlight key related documents from any drawing or document and quickly navigate from one document to another.
- Standard and Custom Tags – in addition to recognizing standard information such as spec sections and sheet numbers, you can train DADO how to identify information unique to your drawings and documents to improve the relationship algorithm.
- Show Links to and From any Document or Plan – quickly uncover any related documents, including any documents referencing plans you’re currently working on, to uncover RFIs or changes you might not be aware of.
How Smart Links Beta Access Works
- Smart Links Beta is only available to select customers, who provide real-world feedback as we fine-tune the linking algorithm and customer experience.
- Smart Links Beta can be turned on at the company level and configured for each project in DADO.
- To get access, please contact your Customer Success Manager or Account Rep, or submit the form below.
Apply for Beta Access
Interested in DADO Smart Links Beta?
Whether you’re an existing customer or new to DADO, let us know how you’d like to use Smart Links Beta. We’ll be in touch to discuss whether you’re a good candidate for early access.
Smart Links Beta RELATED QUESTIONS
FAQs About DADO’s Smart Links Beta
Smart Links includes project and shop drawing sheet numbers, and specifications’ spec section numbers out-of-the-box. As we develop the feature additional tags will be available. In the meantime, custom identifiers or tags can be created with the Smart Links tag manager tool.
Simply highlight what kinds of tags or related links you want related as Smart Links, and DADO will write code on the fly to match the pattern. No coding experience required. We do recommend working with your customer success manager on the initial setup.
Tags are currently configured by project to match the project documents set.
There is not a set amount of feedback for beta participants, we general try to get feedback 1-2 times a month either as an email or as a remote conference call to share feedback on how we can improve the feature.