This is a tool that truly gets to the issue of PRODUCTIVITY by getting the right information to the field right away.
DADO for The Field
Rely On Intelligent Search to Deliver
The Field Demands Instant, Reliable Access to Information
Active construction relies on reliable information to execute the work. There’s a lot that can go wrong like version confusion, inability to edit or document modifications, and decentralized repository of information. DADO plows through these challenges with a voice driven, intelligent search tool app that accesses the information you need at the right time to get the job done.
- Everyone will be able to easily find and access project information from the field.
- Find and share project information from anywhere.
- Find and collaborate with project teams from an easy to navigate and secure solution.
- Easily locate and access the files you need from any device.
- Save regular searches for efficient tracking.
- Teams stay connected by finding the latest project updates.
- Find, collaborate and share information instantly with your team members.
- Find RFIs directly from project documents.
- Find the current status of submittals.
- Find submittal packages from anywhere.
Best in Class Owner Management
It’s time to add Intelligent Search to gain command over the document beast.
DADO Speaks For Itself.
What Everyone’s Saying
Don’t just take our word for it.
...DADO just saved our a$$ by exposing an obscure RFI that was very early on in the project. Had we relied on the spec and not seen that RFI, we would have burned up several days of design and fab shop effort. We could have been on the hook for some major re-work.
Before DADO we would spend hours searching through these massive submittal packages. Now we zero in on exactly what we’re looking for right away…we went from two hours, literally down to two minutes.
The biggest hangup is information to the field...the people that build the job. DADO is a better way of getting information to those people on a daily basis. It’s a serious game changer!
We’re trying to get people to break the habit of searching through 7 layers to find the right document only to then worry if its old…when we search in DADO we get the most relevant documents, but we’re also getting [related] documents that might be a revision or superseded…
DADO makes information a lot easier to find our guys. We can’t afford to print out 10 project binders, we don’t have time for that. Centralizing all our project docs and having a way to search through all of it is just a fast way to pass on information.